Hello Blues Fans

Guest book, site news and suggestions, introductions
phatocaster

Hello Blues Fans

Post by phatocaster »

:wave: Just wanted to introduce myself. Starting to get back into playing my guitar again. Its been a while but looking forward to it. I have a MIM stratocaster. Done quite a few upgrades. Graphtech nut and saddles, Fender Custom Texas Specials in N & M and a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates in the Bridge. Fender locking tuners, Calaham block and upgraded all electronics. I believe I have finally got it like I want it. I have a Fender Super Champ XD amp. Switched out the speaker so I really like it now. I have a 1967 Gibson acoustic my dad purchased new and I also have a DY78 Alvarez Yairi I purchased new in 1978. Thats about it. Hello again from Wilmington, N.C.
VikingBlues

Re: Hello Blues Fans

Post by VikingBlues »

:welcome: to the forum phatocaster.

Looks like you've got the right gear to help you get back into playing. Don't think you'll need to upgrade for a while! :big_smile:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

:welcome: to N.C. !

Nice gear btw... :thumbsup:
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

:welcome: here, glad you found us :lefty:
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
Blindboy

Post by Blindboy »

:welcome: from NM.
"Throw yo' big leg over me Mama, I might not feel this good again!"
Golfxzq

Post by Golfxzq »

:welcome: Phatocaster... it sounds like you are really into modding out your gear. This is a great forum... I'm sure you will enjoy your time here. There are plenty of really great players and some expert techs, like yourself.
"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
- Henry Ford