BluesLicksMaster is a new member...

Guest book, site news and suggestions, introductions
BluesLicksMaster

BluesLicksMaster is a new member...

Post by BluesLicksMaster »

..and i just jumped in without introducing myself. :wave:

I have been playing guitar for about 35 years, an old punk who started taking lessons at 30. That's when I discovered the blues and jazz. I've played in a few blues bands, including one that went to Memphis (in 2004) to compete in the International Blues Challenge. We did not win, but we did very well...It was quite a blast!

I spent a decade earning my living as a guitarist, teaching and playing, and once my daughter was born I realized I had to do better (financially) for her, so I took some courses and got a job as a network administrator at a web development company. My wife's career recently brought us from Ohio to the Washington State, where I am currently underemployed, but I'm looking!

I love the blues and everything that goes with it, and I'm thrilled to have found this site. I look forward to many discussions, interactions, and hopefully collaborations with you guys.
"Nobody loves me but my mother, and she could be jivin' too..."
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Re: BluesLicksMaster is a new member...

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Welcome BLM :)

Loved your posts !

Just a friendly pointer :) your signature and website link are double teaming.
That fact got me on edge and made me keeping a extra watchful eye on 12bar for a couple of days..
Why not go for one link, most of us will take a look anyway :D . It's best to keep the link in the profile data.
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
BluesLicksMaster

Re: BluesLicksMaster is a new member...

Post by BluesLicksMaster »

Thanks for the advice. I will do just that.
"Nobody loves me but my mother, and she could be jivin' too..."