El Mano's Chitlin Blues Collab

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
ElMano

El Mano's Chitlin Blues Collab

Post by ElMano »

Hay Everyone on this marvelous site. I want to start a new thing. This time i want to do it backwards. :chicken: I have written a simple blues song an i want to ask you people to help me to put it on music :music2: So we can perform it on stage as soon as we back on our feet again end of the next month. :beer:
Don't scratch with the chickens But Fly with the Eagle :high5:
Attachments
Chitlin blues.doc
Chitlin Blues by El Mano
(49 KiB) Downloaded 634 times
You can't bend the rule, Every man is some womans fool
bluesinbflat

Re: El Mano's Chitlin Blues Collab

Post by bluesinbflat »

EM, can you give us an idea how you want it to go. For example, lay down a rhythm guitar groove so we'll know what feel you're going for.
:guitarist:
ElMano

Post by ElMano »

Let me tel you that our band gets a bass-, two guitarplayers, bluesharper, and a drummer, Sometimes we have a singer to sometimes i do the vocals to.
I wrote this last year on a road trip (by car and caravan)with my wife from Holland making a circle following the coast of France, north Spain, Portugal, South of Spain, France, Holland. At that time i was thinking at a medium shuffle, But i can't get the words fit in. :think: :aha: So Surprise me :pray: :beer:
bluesinbflat

Post by bluesinbflat »

El Mano, here's a medium shuffle bt, it's very short - A minute and 05 seconds long, maybe you have a software program to create a loop from.
Attachments

06 MODERATE BOOGIE SHUFFLE NO.1.mp3 - (1.01 MiB)

ElMano

Post by ElMano »

:beer: Thanks BluesinBflat, That is a nice shuffle. I use Music Maker 2007 and that is able to make a loop. So i am going to try to get the lyrics in the ritme :chicken: .
Let you know the results, :bb: :music2: