I'm out off order

Everything that doesn't fit elsewhere
MichaelRobinson

I'm out off order

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Hi all

I'v lost it totaly.I feel like a dead stone and can't play a note any more. But I never hade the real feeling but evan that's gone.

So in short. I can't play any more. I'm can't deliver anything anymore.
12bar
Site Admin

Re: I'm out off order

Post by 12bar »

Take a break, it will come back. No pressure. And you had the real feeling, that's sure.

Take care.
MichaelRobinson

12bar wrote:Take a break, it will come back. No pressure. And you had the real feeling, that's sure.

Take care.
Thank's 12bar.
Yes.I feel the pressure and try not to be so selfdemanding and critical. I try to relax and flote with the river, I realy do. Here I try to do it, and lock my self totaly.

Little something.mp3 - (3.52 MiB)

VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

It's very common the way the mood / feeling / passion comes and goes with playing music. A break is a good thing sometimes and the extra pressure caused by worrying about it usually just delays things getting better again.

Your "Little something" doesn't sound at all bad! If that's what you can do when you feel like a "dead stone" it shows how much better a player you have become over the past few years.
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
Blindboy

Post by Blindboy »

I have felt the same way, often still do. As has been said, a break can help. Getting a little distance can bring the spark back, and you definitely have the spark. Don't give up!
"Throw yo' big leg over me Mama, I might not feel this good again!"
MichaelRobinson

Thank's Guys

I will follow youre advice and rest. I will take a brake from guitar playing. It seems to be the best thing to do.

Thank's agin, Guys :handshake:
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

How are you feeling now Michael ?
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....