I hope you don't mind

Everything that doesn't fit elsewhere
MichaelRobinson

I hope you don't mind

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Hi all....

I have listened to some of Chill Out music now and then. I have stuck to it and hope that my small attempt to play to the Chill Out BT's does not interfere too much. I do what I can to not burden 12bar server with mp3 files. If I link through 12bar side too much, I hope Admin speak up.

Take Care, All
12bar
Site Admin

Re: I hope you don't mind

Post by 12bar »

MR, you're always welcome. No problem with links, maybe a host without flash player would be nice. I can't listen to soundclick anymore without using an old PC somewhere.
MichaelRobinson

Post by MichaelRobinson »

12bar.............

I do not know how it is for you but I have to accept or reject the flash every time I am on a page that is running Flash. Every time I'm on Soundclick I must accept or reject the mp3 file is run. This happend when I downloaded and installed Windows 10. Don't ask me why Windows is Windows.

Do you have any suggestions on another site that makes it easier for both me and 12bar?
I can not reveal how to upload files on some other pages than Soundclick. I have not tried to put myself into it.

Take care 12bar. Hope you get well soon.
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

Flash is evil and outdated - it's not a windows fault. Big sites should not use it anymore...
Try https://soundcloud.com instead of soundclick, or https://app.box.com/login
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Mhh, I have been thinking to quit soundclick if they don't change and stop the flash usage.
I'm a paying customer there.
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

Did you mail them?