Hi again. Travel blues

Guest book, site news and suggestions, introductions
elborgo

Hi again. Travel blues

Post by elborgo »

Hi guys.

Haven't been here for a long time. I guess some of the reason is that with your guidance I have been able to grow, and didn't need to ask so many questions.

Reason number two is that I have been travelling for the last 6 months. Without my guitar. Crazy, I know. Don't know what happened in my head that made me take that decision. The plan was to buy a guitar on my trip, but I never got that far.

Now I'm struck with terrible homesickness. Being here without my guitars just feels awful. Have two and a half month left of my trip, and can't wait to get home. I know that is crazy, leaving the road. But thats the way homesickness works I guess.

I wish you all the best. Had my guitars been here I would have played you guys a sincere blues.

Tell me guys, whats the news? What happened in 2012?
"and if you wanna get high
close to the sky
welcome to the mountains"
12bar
Site Admin

Re: Hi again. Travel blues

Post by 12bar »

elborgo wrote: Reason number two is that I have been travelling for the last 6 months. Without my guitar. Crazy, I know. Don't know what happened in my head that made me take that decision.
You're young... :alright:
Traveling is always a good idea. Getting new impressions, opening your mind...
elborgo wrote:Now I'm struck with terrible homesickness. Being here without my guitars just feels awful. Have two and a half month left of my trip, and can't wait to get home. I know that is crazy, leaving the road. But thats the way homesickness works I guess.
Homesick AND guitarless is hard. But later you'll have fond memories of your journey. Believe me.
elborgo wrote:Tell me guys, whats the news? What happened in 2012?
To summarize: more members and even less time for me! :big_smile:
A lot of very good songs have been uploaded here.