I'm back (again)

Guest book, site news and suggestions, introductions
roswellj

I'm back (again)

Post by roswellj »

Hey Guys!
I'm back on the forum again. Just after I came back for the first time last year my entire world started to fall apart with family tragedy. The last 12 months for me have been an incredible journey which has taken me to some of the darkest emotional places that I have ever been to. I hope to be more active on the forum again. I haven't really been on here even to look at things for months. It even got to the point where I wouldn't play guitar because it was too hard, the songs that I played meant too much. It has been amazing how true to life a lot of those blues songs can be when you are experiencing something similar in life.
Well enough doom and gloom. Whats been happening here? Have a lot of reading to catch up on.
MichaelRobinson

Re: I'm back (again)

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Hi

Ohhh, Yes. I know what you mean when the "world" is falling apart. And yes blues is about suffer and pain. At least the old blues and it has it's history back in Africa and slaves in US.
2WheelsOfBlues

Post by 2WheelsOfBlues »

:wave: roswellj :welcome: again

Yes live can be a bith sometimes.
I hope you have beter days now, the site have bin a lot of posts in a year, so enjoy youre reading
play guitar like the wind, mysterious but definitely present....
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

:welcome: back. Sorry to hear about your troubled times - hope your journey of life is taking you to calmer waters now. :fingerscrossed:

Plenty of guitar playing been going on here - a bit of explosion of new recordings in the blues room to catch up on. :music2:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

Welcome back :wave:

Glad to have you here again. Browsing back through the last months will give you lots of good Blues pieces that might help a bit to get through it. I hope everything will lighten up a bit. Remember JL Hooker - Blues, The Healer.
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Hey good to see ya back here :welcome: Let music help to coop.
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....