Forest fire danger in the Southwest...

Everything that doesn't fit elsewhere
oneeyedslide

Re: Forest fire danger in the Southwest...

Post by oneeyedslide »

Hope your gig is still on. If so have a bunch of fun, rest and relaxation while you're singin' the blues! Make sure to record it all and do videos if possible. Can't wait!
DeaconBlues

Post by DeaconBlues »

Trust me, oneeyedslide, you don't want videos. While most of the band is passable handsome, I'd scare your grand-kids' grand-kids. :yikes:

We got a bit of rain here this afternoon. Of course, with the rain came cooler temperatures and the cooler temps bring in the smoke. Still, I'll take my rain with smoke, if that's the only way I can get it.
That boy ain't right...,

but he's big on the North Sea Coast of Germany.
oneeyedslide

Post by oneeyedslide »

DeaconBlues wrote:Trust me, oneeyedslide, you don't want videos. While most of the band is passable handsome, I'd scare your grand-kids' grand-kids.
:rofl:

Don't we all look like this? :bb:
Blindboy

Post by Blindboy »

No video, but next week we will have audio...
I am gonna be mostly offline for a while, I have to go back to work :wall: , and the road to Los Alamos/White Rock is still closed due to the fire. This means a 150 mile drive one way. :yikes: I am going to stay at a friends house while he is out of town, and won't have access to his computer. The fire has calmed down in our neck of the woods,(though we still have slurry bombers flying low overhead all day) so I feel OK about leaving Miriam with the dogs and cats.
:away:
"Throw yo' big leg over me Mama, I might not feel this good again!"
DeaconBlues

Post by DeaconBlues »

Too bad the Delorean isn't up and running. Those pesky flux capacitors are getting hard to find. :rofl:
oneeyedslide wrote:
DeaconBlues wrote:Trust me, oneeyedslide, you don't want videos. While most of the band is passable handsome, I'd scare your grand-kids' grand-kids.
:rofl:

Don't we all look like this? :bb:
Well, that would be an improvement.
That boy ain't right...,

but he's big on the North Sea Coast of Germany.
Strummer07

Post by Strummer07 »

Good luck Blindboy ........work has to get done !!

Just watch out for those Slurry Bombers .......don't get caught by one ....messy !!
"Death is just a heartbeat away"
lyric from "Out in The Fields"
Gary Moore 1952-2011