Psycodelic music

Everything that doesn't fit elsewhere
MichaelRobinson

Psycodelic music

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Guys

No Google translator this time.

I don't know if I spell right. I don't know if I spell psycodelic as it should be spelled. I hope you understand. I hope you understan the rest of my spelling, too.

I have found a kind of music I realy like to play allong with. It's not blues. Far from it. I hope I don't get strangeld when I point at this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqm6pZ0G1sw This is a kind of music that suits me and my new toy, guitarsynthezaiser.

Don't kill me for my spelling. I'm only a Swedish guy and not a master of the English language.

I will probebly sink into this kind of music for a period and don't post much in this or other forum.

Take Care.
vancouverois

Re: Psycodelic music

Post by vancouverois »

I remember you posted some jams a bit psychedelic, it fitted your playing well.
A guitarsynth is a good tool for ethereal music although a keyboard is a great addition.
Years ago I wanted to have a Korg MS20 to create some prog rock backing.
Lately Korg reissued it in a smaller size, here is a demo of the mini MS20 (it's the one that has the yellow cables on its top) including a guitar part:
2eHzncgScRg
Jan 15th 2007
MichaelRobinson

12bar.

I understand that you mean well to refer me to the page you were doing. Unfortunately, says my security system that I will not go into that side because my computer can become infected and then I will refrain from looking at the page. Unfortunately, 12bar.
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

Please reload the page, I've removed the proxy link. Should work now.

Don't worry about your English - it's just fine. :alright:

I'm recently also a bit into psychedelic music since I bought my midi keyboard. I use it mainly to create soundtracks for my travel videos. :big_smile:
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

Nothing wrong with listening to psychedelia! I spent a fair bit of time back in the 70s listening to the likes of Can, Faust, Amon Duul II, Tangerine Dream, Gong, Early Pink Floyd, Terry Reilly, Steve Reich. Happy carefree days ... mostly.

The sort of music you've linked would be a good background to using the guitar synth Michael. :thumbsup:

It's a lot easier to have a go at playing this sort of music now with synths, VST plug ins etc.

MIDI keyboard can be quite fun and good for aiding creativity too. Even an eejit like me can get something from that:-
https://app.box.com/s/cp7fow5ibj1twglg578p MIDI keyboard and guitar using VSTs and DAW fx : theme for a ghostly novel.
https://soundcloud.com/vikingblues/wait ... es-of-hell MIDI keyboard & VSTs + Guitar Synth : soundtrack for non-existent film.

There was an earlier topic exploring some of the things about my exploring MIDI and VSTs. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2744&p=18648&hilit=waiting#p18648
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
MichaelRobinson

Oh YES, VB!!

I realy like what you have done. It's very ................... I don't have the right word, but it's very good.......... :clap: :thumbsup: