Bitterness

Everything that doesn't fit elsewhere
MichaelRobinson

Bitterness

Post by MichaelRobinson »

I need all the help I can get.

I walk around with a pessimism based on bitterness I learned as a child. This bitterness eats me inside and scare people away. I have in many ways tried to process this black in me but failed. So I ask straight out. Is there anyone in this forum who have suggestions for music that I can play that gets me out of the bitterness but without I hurt others physically and emotionally? I want and do not have to go around the world with my pessimism on everything I see and hear.

Does anyone have a musical tricks to get out of the bitterness? I gladly accept tips.
12bar
Site Admin

Re: Bitterness

Post by 12bar »

You already play the best music for this purpose: Blues. You can express yourself, and most of the great Blues players suffered mentally or physically at least for some years of their life. Be it Clapton, Green, or the old players who were blind or crippled or worked on the fields being mistreated.

It's impossible for us to help you with more than words and music, all I can say is you need professional help at the face. :icon_whoknows:

MAYBE trying a different music style (I had a flamenco phase that helped me improve my fingerstyle) may open your mind a bit. Flamenco is very passionate, but also frustrating if your fingers can't handle it. But it's not only fast runs, flamenco is very rhythm based with percussive elements. Lot's of things to learn and keep your mind busy.
MichaelRobinson

Re: Bitterness

Post by MichaelRobinson »

You, 12bar, simplifies everything to a Blues. Imagine what a great medecine you invented. You will probably get Nobelprice this year.
Futhermore, I'm NOT Peter Green or Eric Clapton. Stop comparing me with others.

S.c. professional parts only worthless pills that do not help.