BT Prima Donna

Everything that doesn't fit elsewhere
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

BT Prima Donna

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

For once HBL doesn't find the backingtrack he is desperately seeking : :icon_whoknows:
Jan Akkerman's Prima Donna ( try listening to it on YT f.i) I know it's not BLues, but as most of you will know by now, I do leave the path of the BLues.
Since I haven't been playing much lately, I thought I'd better find something to chew on and I really love this song.

Anyone knows a place on the web to get a backing for it ? I happely pay for it, no question about it. :fingerscrossed:
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
MichaelRobinson

Re: BT Prima Donna

Post by MichaelRobinson »

HBL

I've looked online but can not find the BT you want. :icon_whoknows:
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Thanks Michael, looks like I will have to create one myself.
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

Same lack of luck for me as well I'm afraid. Jan Akkerman backing tracks seem as rare as rocking horse droppings.

Prima Donna is a good one to work on - challenging - but would suit your style well. :thumbsup:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

I do have a lead, but am not sure if he will let me have it.