Sensetive members

Everything that doesn't fit elsewhere
MichaelRobinson

Sensetive members

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Hi members and guests.

I think members of this forum is sensitiv because we play an instrument. To use both hands and listen at the same time make the brain start to do more connections beetven left and right brainhalvs and therefore we be more sensetive. It's my personal conclution and I beelive in it.
tytlblues

Re: Sensetive members

Post by tytlblues »

AND JUST WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? HUH? :icon_whoknows: Joking......joking!!!!!!!!! Just couldn't resist!!! :angry:
Tytlblues

"Notes are expensive... spend them wisely”
BB King
MichaelRobinson

tytlblues wrote:AND JUST WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? HUH? :icon_whoknows: Joking......joking!!!!!!!!! Just couldn't resist!!! :angry:
Joke or not. I belive I get more and more sensetiv and there is no wrong with that. It's just difficult to keep others stuff on there behalf. I mena what not is main I can't keep
it from me. I'm involved in people how suffer and do understand what suffering is.

I know VB suffers a lot now and I realy understand how it is when the "world" is going under.
ElMano

Post by ElMano »

I agree whit you MR. I have used medication for more than 10 years now. The stuff i was using was mend to use just a for couple of months to solve the physical pain, and get your mind in a kind of modus that you will accept the things you can't do anymore.

This month i decide that i want to quit and gonna do it on my own strength. Building instruments, and playing them has helped me to get this far, and i have been out of medication for a couple of days now.

Playing is much more soul full than killed your emotions whit chemical stuff.

I once made the joke that if the police cached me in the early '70 s whit this stuff i had have a lot of trubble :away: and now it is on description an for free :rofl:

Keep on playing and i learn that my bad memories helped me to play the blues! :cool:
You can't bend the rule, Every man is some womans fool
choucas09

Post by choucas09 »

I had a sensitive member, but I got some cream for it.
MichaelRobinson

ElMano wrote:I agree whit you MR. I have used medication for more than 10 years now. The stuff i was using was mend to use just a for couple of months to solve the physical pain, and get your mind in a kind of modus that you will accept the things you can't do anymore.

This month i decide that i want to quit and gonna do it on my own strength. Building instruments, and playing them has helped me to get this far, and i have been out of medication for a couple of days now.

Playing is much more soul full than killed your emotions whit chemical stuff.

I once made the joke that if the police cached me in the early '70 s whit this stuff i had have a lot of trubble :away: and now it is on description an for free :rofl:

Keep on playing and i learn that my bad memories helped me to play the blues! :cool:
I'm on mdication too and they don't work as I hoped. I'm to sensitive to input and can't leav them and walk away. When someone hurt I get involved. I care and do understand lot of stuff after years in the psyciatry department. I'v learnd what seem to be a simple problem is just the top of an hurting persons inside.
DeaconBlues

Post by DeaconBlues »

My member was extremely sensitive when I got back from a trip to Amsterdam.

:away:
That boy ain't right...,

but he's big on the North Sea Coast of Germany.