Gravitating BT

Upload your backing tracks here
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
oneeyedslide

Re: Gravitating BT

Post by oneeyedslide »

What can I say... Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! Talk about sweet tone!

I want to thank everyone for their comments, I've really enjoyed listening to all these and doing a track myself!

HBL, you wrapped it up in your usual fashion, finishing it off with style to the max!! Loved both your versions as well as everybody else's.

Great job guys!!

Two one-eyed musicians in one band? We'd have to put up with some pretty bad jokes!
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Thanks guys, I hope the next one will pick up this track and make him or herself heard.
And remember, the bar is as high as you let it go, watch out for being intimidated by tone or control alone. I actually play death simple licks and runs, no more no less. After 30+ year of playing I'm bound to have some control I guess.
Still I hear relative beginners that do a better job when put in perspective of playing experience.
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

HalfBlindLefty wrote:After 30+ year of playing I'm bound to have some control I guess.
Yes - change your nick to Mr. PerfectToneControl (no joke this time)! Amazing! :clap: