Slow 6x8 Blues in G

Upload your backing tracks here
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
VikingBlues

Slow 6x8 Blues in G

Post by VikingBlues »

Slow 6x8 Blues in G that I used on posting a final test of my self build strat before taking apart to finish the body.

Be keen to hear anyone elses interpretation, or to join in on a collab if anyone wants.

The BT is from GuitarBackingTracks.com EDIT!!! No it isn't:=
Ooops - Viking needs new glasses!! :alright: GuitarBackingTrack.com Under J for Jamtracks - "Slow 6x8 Blues in G" So long since I downloaded them I had trouble finding them again just now - had to do a search to realise the "J" selection needed. Thanks to Golfxzq who spotte dthe error. :thumbsup:

They say "The guitar backing tracks (BTs) on this site is intended for personal use. It's a supplement to guitar players worldwide, turning your bedroom into a full band jam session. While nothing is cooler than being in a band, every guitarist has to practice for themselves as well. With BTs you can play along to popular songs or jam along to cool grooves, without having to rely on band mates. The tracks are basically tunes with their guitars removed, making them perfect to playing along to. All tracks are made by regular guys and girls, and are used with their permission."

download/file.php?id=350
Attachments

Slow 6x8 Blues in G BT
jamtracks - slow 6x8 blues in g.mp3 - (7.8 MiB)

An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
antonir

Re: Slow 6x8 Blues in G

Post by antonir »

How to ruin a wonderful blues

I beg your pardon.
Attachments

How to ruin a wonderful blues
I beg your pardon

jamtracks - slow 6x8 blues in g_reply.mp3 - (5.23 MiB)

12bar
Site Admin

Re: Slow 6x8 Blues in G

Post by 12bar »

Thanks!
VikingBlues wrote:The BT is from GuitarBackingTracks.com EDIT!!! No it isn't:=

It is on both...

@antonir: :welcome:
Can you tell us a bit about you?