TWBB with guest harp player "Boomer"

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
Blindboy

TWBB with guest harp player "Boomer"

Post by Blindboy »

This is just our "introduce the band" jam, what makes this one kind of cool is our guest artist, Boomer, a silver haired woman from Austin, who wears sunglasses at night and blows a mean harmonica. Also features DeaconBlues on his Tele. :thumbsup:
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10490354
"Throw yo' big leg over me Mama, I might not feel this good again!"
DeaconBlues

Re: TWBB with guest harp player "Boomer"

Post by DeaconBlues »

That certainly is revealing, no? I didn't know a Tele could make cat sounds.
That boy ain't right...,

but he's big on the North Sea Coast of Germany.
MikeJackal

Post by MikeJackal »

Sounds like the makings of a great night if that song was anything to go by. Harmonica is a great addition to your sound.
Well done guys and gals.
"You Only Live But Once, When Your Dead Your Done...So Let The Good Times Roll" - B.B. King
"I'm So Lonesome I Don't Even Have Me No Friend, I've Done So Much Crying Will I Ever Laugh Again" - Peter Green
Strummer07

Post by Strummer07 »

A lovely boogie guys ......Blimey you have fun on Monday nights !!..............I'm enviuos !!

Love the harp ......good tele too !! :thumbsup:
"Death is just a heartbeat away"
lyric from "Out in The Fields"
Gary Moore 1952-2011
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

Love the whole thing - great musical interaction and playing from everyone - a real group effort, and very "blues". :clap: :clap:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
Blindboy

Post by Blindboy »

DeaconBlues wrote:That certainly is revealing, no? I didn't know a Tele could make cat sounds.
Better than duck sounds... :lol: Sounded good... Your solo on "Stormy Monday" sounded even better, but it is too big a file to post on Soundclick :wall:
MikeJackal wrote:Sounds like the makings of a great night if that song was anything to go by. Harmonica is a great addition to your sound.
Well done guys and gals.
Glad you liked it... it was a cool night, we have been having some interesting ones lately. I agree about the harp!
Strummer07 wrote:Blimey you have fun on Monday nights !!..
We sure do! That's why we do it... Durn sure not for the money! :naughty: :roll:
VikingBlues wrote:Love the whole thing - great musical interaction and playing from everyone - a real group effort, and very "blues". :clap: :clap:
Thanks VB, glad you think it sound good. We try to keep it organic and let everyone contribute. "Group" is what it as all about. :big_smile: As far as being "blues", I can't be anything else :roll: the only three licks I know are blues licks. :big_smile:
"Throw yo' big leg over me Mama, I might not feel this good again!"