I've Got A Mind Collab?

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
12bar
Site Admin

Re: I've Got A Mind Collab?

Post by 12bar »

Thanks Kalle! :thumbsup: It gets more and more complete. My "first try" part maybe the final, cause this weekend I hammered my left index finger :cry: when laying the cables in the new room (see above). Usually I hammer my thumb, but this time no luck. Slide is the only way to play now. :big_smile:
Kalle

Post by Kalle »

Arrrrrg
I have also "damaged" my left hand index finger tip/nail.
I changed to "summerwheels" on my car yesterday and manage to squish my index finger between the wheel rim and wheel hub. The finger tip is blue/red and the nail is getting more and more "blackish". But I can play guitar/bass even if it hurts
/Kalle
Tanglewood TW28STE (Shadow P7 EQ system) steelstring Dreadnought
Yamaha RBX 270 bass guitar with Laney DB150 amp.
Yamaha RGX 320 electric guitar with Egnator Tweaker tube amp.
http://www.soundclick.com/kalleinsweden
MikeJackal

Post by MikeJackal »

Ouch to both of you, hope this collab isn't cursed.
There's no rush to get this done Gerd so we can wait until your finger is healed up before you do any more work on the song.
I haven't done much lately towards my solo either, came up with a great ending though.
"You Only Live But Once, When Your Dead Your Done...So Let The Good Times Roll" - B.B. King
"I'm So Lonesome I Don't Even Have Me No Friend, I've Done So Much Crying Will I Ever Laugh Again" - Peter Green
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

Is there some sort of curse on the loose here - first Blindboy, the Gerd, then Kalle. :yikes:

Just take extra care everyone and stay well away from any bandsaws!
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Mike,

I'm afraid I have to skip this one after all, I'm to busy to manage to play something listen worthy this week. Besides the stuff I'm working on for myself, I have a collab going on. And then there is work.......

Sorry
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
MikeJackal

Post by MikeJackal »

HalfBlindLefty wrote:Mike,

I'm afraid I have to skip this one after all, I'm to busy to manage to play something listen worthy this week. Besides the stuff I'm working on for myself, I have a collab going on. And then there is work.......

Sorry
No need to be sorry HBL, like I said I haven't been working on it much either lately and we all have other commitments that come first. If you find you have some time further down the line then you can always jump back in, if not never mind, either way the door is open for you.
"You Only Live But Once, When Your Dead Your Done...So Let The Good Times Roll" - B.B. King
"I'm So Lonesome I Don't Even Have Me No Friend, I've Done So Much Crying Will I Ever Laugh Again" - Peter Green
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

Just to keep it alive... :icon_whoknows:

Most of the work on my house is done, so I hope I can mix it all together before summer holidays.
I'm really :yawn: now.
Attachments
my home...
my home...
Hausalt_neu.jpg (238.99 KiB) Viewed 6388 times
Strummer07

Post by Strummer07 »

Wow !! ......That is a big bit of work you've accomplished there 12 bar !!

Well done, and Serious Respect too !! Looks great, now you kids can disappaer and give you peace to play stuff ..............

You must know what you're doing Building wise too ( as well as Guitars / Blues / websites etc ).. that is quite a technical build you've done there

I am OK with a paintbrush and basic stuff :D ......but what you have done is way beyond my levels of comfort and competency !!

Call for the expert !!

How you find time to work as well .............is way beyond me !!
"Death is just a heartbeat away"
lyric from "Out in The Fields"
Gary Moore 1952-2011