Jam in G

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
bluesinbflat

Jam in G

Post by bluesinbflat »

It's a slow one in G....It's just another short jam I'm uploading to keep members busy playing blues. I start off and thereafter two guitarist can take one chorus each or one guitarist stretches out and take both. Enjoy!
Attachments

Slow One In G.mp3 - (2.25 MiB)

HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Re: Jam in G

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Sweet :)
Downloaded, kicked into my recording prog and now waiting for some time to jam and record.
Don't wait for me, may take me a while.

Thanks Jose :)
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
bluesinbflat

Post by bluesinbflat »

HalfBlindLefty wrote:Sweet :)
Downloaded, kicked into my recording prog and now waiting for some time to jam and record.
Don't wait for me, may take me a while.

Thanks Jose :)
Take all the time you need....Be ready by tomorrow Hans? :big_smile:
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Nah, don't think so :icon_whoknows:
Gotta go and visit my parents... my mother joined the half blind community last week :sad: it's a 5 hour drive back and forth.
Since I'm the one doing the driving most of the time, I guess my hands won't be in for some quality playing afterwards :wall:
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
bluesinbflat

Post by bluesinbflat »

HalfBlindLefty wrote:Nah, don't think so :icon_whoknows:
Gotta go and visit my parents... my mother joined the half blind community last week :sad: it's a 5 hour drive back and forth.
Since I'm the one doing the driving most of the time, I guess my hands won't be in for some quality playing afterwards :wall:
No problem Hans, I was kidding about getting it done by today. Sorry to hear about your mother, I know how it is with elderly parents, I was a caretaker to mine 24/7 for three years. Take care.
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Thanks Jose.

I knew you where kidding :D That's why I started mu post with the Nah :)
Mhh for every child there comes a time he has to tend to his parents.