Home Chili Blues (again!)

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
StratLover2

Home Chili Blues (again!)

Post by StratLover2 »

HI All!

I decided to repost this, as I had forgotten to upload it the last time. This is a Magic Garageband song that I did. I found out from listening to the song what the key was (It is in E by the way), and I just improvised.

I wish I could figure out how I could stretch these pieces out so I could do longer stuff. This was also done with my CT6!

StratLover2
download/file.php?id=538
Attachments

Home chili blues
Home Chili Blues 2.mp3 - (2.39 MiB)

VikingBlues

Re: Home Chili Blues (again!)

Post by VikingBlues »

You've got some real enthusiasm coming through on this and some good wailing notes cutting through. :thumbsup:

Is there a lead guitar already on the GarageBand BT set up as well as your own or did you do two parts? Sounds quite busy in places and made it more difficult to pick up your CT6 lead line some of the time (but this could be old ears playing up - they keep going echoey with my sinuses playing up just now). I'm not the best person to judge a faster blues anyway - as you'll have noticed I am the tortoise in my approach to playing rather than the hare. :oldie:

Looking forward to hearing more. :D
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
StratLover2

Post by StratLover2 »

Hi VB!

There is a rhythm guitar I think. Not sure if there is a pre-existing lead. If so, I'll try and take it out. I might re-do this one, because of the way it seemed to mix out. I think I am addicted to this Magic Garageband!

StratLover2
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Yup, sounds great. The only thing I think I sense is some over stretched notes (in time) but I'm not sure. Just as VB, I'm a sloooowwwww mover.
Very well done.
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
StratLover2

Post by StratLover2 »

Thanks HBL!

I will do another variant of this piece, I think. I really like the Magic Garageband, what it has to offer as far as the band section.