Jamming to play some Blues away

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Jamming to play some Blues away

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Well, looking at the file dates my HBL recording stash it is a while ago since I last recorded something (14 months or so).
The are a number of reasons for that, but hey, I played my Avion today and also managed to recorded something jammy.

Since things seem to be turning into the right direction for me again, I'm not telling the reasons behind the title of this jam, maybe after luck really stoke again :D

For now, I loaded a backing I've used before and this one always seems to win and I'll end up playing F-mac song lines and lics.
This time I tried hard to only play against the lines ( gave up just before the end en let it all out)

Jamming after 14 months of no recording and hardly any playing for my side, so excuse the crappy stuff
Oh, used my Avion AV3-LH ( Phat cat only active) , Egnater Tweaker 15 head with two cabs, Gmajor (Tremelo and reverb) connected using the fx loop)
Two microphones ( left Right) into my Mixer and from there to the Fasttrack Pro which transfers the stuff to my Computer.

So sorry folks, no Cybie this time :)
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
12bar
Site Admin

Re: Jamming to play some Blues away

Post by 12bar »

HBL is back! :dance:

I'm glad to hear that things turn into the right direction and you're back, your playing hasn't been affected.
Melodic, sweet and a wonderful tone! :clap:
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

It just shows how much of the feel, skill at note choices, and general playing skills can survive intact for 14 months.

It's good to hear those HBL sounds again and it's good to hear that things are working out better. :clap:

Ah - those sweet sounds and definite strong hints of the great Peter Green! :thumbsup:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Thanks Gerd and Chris,

Yes, single notes, lead stuff works again, barre chords and stuff still are uncomfortable to me.
I'll find my way (home)
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....