Noodling and paddling

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
12bar
Site Admin

Noodling and paddling

Post by 12bar »

As already said I've created a little video with me noodling over 4 chords. A bit boring if you're not into paddling... :big_smile:
I've looped a simple chord sequence, added some midi choir voices, bass lines and at around 2 min some licks on my Sheraton.
Don't fall asleep :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5LV5E5TlX4
VikingBlues

Re: Noodling and paddling

Post by VikingBlues »

The music suits the video and the slowing down of time that happens when travelling by water. :thumbsup:

Very nice use of MIDI and all tastefully arranged, with some sweet Sheraton tones thrown in. Good soundtrack! :cool:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
MikeL

Post by MikeL »

Interesting. I enjoyed the video and the soundtrack. Is that a man-made irrigation channel or a natural waterway? And how do you paddle so smoothly in such a narrow waterway? I'd think you'd be striking the shore quite often.
Cheers!
Mike

"A broken angel sings
From a guitar"
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

It was a natural waterway which has been regulated for drainage purposes, like most waterways here. Most of this area is below or at sea level, so we have to pump the rain out...
Usually I paddle open waters (north sea), but it's always fun to paddle these small streams. Only the first kilometers are so small that I hit the shore sometimes.
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Music works for me Gerd, well done !
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....