Sometimes

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
tytlblues

Sometimes

Post by tytlblues »

This song slipped out a few Sundays ago...sitting in my room where I play, the late afternoon sun said Fall....you know how that sun seems in the winter, shining thru the window. Some how, it seems different than the summer's, bright, harsh sun....I knew Fall was knocking on the door....it was beautiful, and melancholy....and this perfect backing track popped up from a friend!...
Recorded on a Strat, Fender Deluxe Reverb, lined out through an attenuator, direct into the computer...

Sometimes.mp3 - (4.17 MiB)

Tytlblues

"Notes are expensive... spend them wisely”
BB King
12bar
Site Admin

Re: Sometimes

Post by 12bar »

I thought I'd post a pic of my home after the harvest is done. Fits great to your fantastic song.
sweethomefall.jpg
sweethomefall.jpg (146.27 KiB) Viewed 4625 times
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

I'm not able to listen to music on the computer at work during the week (though I can see the forum and make a post). :sad:

So I've waiting several hours to hear this, and it's well worth the wait. :cool:

Sweet playing indeed. Excellent clean tones, but more importantly the tone, note choices and phrasing are full of feeling - and more than a hint of sweet melancholy. :thumbsup:

One word review? Wonderful! :clap: :clap: :clap:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Oh this is pda (pretty damn awesome) Love this. Held back playing, sweet
Mayer influences Tom ?
Is this a free BT ? Love to have a stab at this
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
tytlblues

Post by tytlblues »

12bar wrote:I thought I'd post a pic of my home after the harvest is done. Fits great to your fantastic song.
sweethomefall.jpg
12bar wrote:I thought I'd post a pic of my home after the harvest is done. Fits great to your fantastic song.
sweethomefall.jpg

Nice picture Gerd.....fills the mood indeed!
Thanks for the comments guys!
Tytlblues

"Notes are expensive... spend them wisely”
BB King