the Mojo Boogie

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
ratfinkdan

the Mojo Boogie

Post by ratfinkdan »

Been quite a while since I posted anything here, been busy with the band and all. Things have really been picking up for the band that I'm in the Fabulous mojo kings, this is a little jam we warmed up on at our last gig, recorded live at a small club, I play rhythm guitar through most of it, take a short lead in the middle anyway hope you enjoy it, thanks for listening!

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13204543
Blindboy

Re: the Mojo Boogie

Post by Blindboy »

Cool! :thumbsup:
I like live music (who knew? :icon_whoknows: ), and this boogies nicely along. I wish we had a good harp player.
Keep 'em coming. :cool:
"Throw yo' big leg over me Mama, I might not feel this good again!"
ratfinkdan

Post by ratfinkdan »

Thanks Blindboy I'm glad you enjoyed it, it was a total spur of the moment jam the other guitar player started and everyone just jumped on it. I had a small recorder running back by the mixing board and was really surprised at how good it sounded when I listened to it the next day. Thanks!
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

One of those magic moments when everything fits - glad you had your recorder running to share it! :bb:
fenson

Post by fenson »

Last time I came here got Trainwerk Blues Band featuring wonderfull vocalist, The Ratfinkdan Blues Band that time :cool: :clap: :thumbsup:

Be back soon...
IF
"Don't be afraid by wrong notes, it doesn't exist" Miles Davis.
MichaelRobinson

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Do what you feel and passion of the moment.
They heard and noticed that you are groping in the start to get to the final. A bit like football. No one knows what the outcome will be, and no one has marked the way.

Go hard. Let what you have to flow through you
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

Excellent live playing by you guys. Very together and shows how a spur of the moment jam can work really well! :clap:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
tytlblues

Post by tytlblues »

Hey Dan...long time no see or hear!! The live recording is a treat!! sounds awesome. Good luck with the band!! :banana: :banana:
Tytlblues

"Notes are expensive... spend them wisely”
BB King
ratfinkdan

Post by ratfinkdan »

Thanks Guys, Tytlblues yes it has been a while, I post once in a while, lurk around more often. The band has been doing good, we had a busy summer playing out but as most blues bands having a hard time finding venues that will regularly have blues bands play live. dan