New Song, Collab With Dutch Vocalist Debbie Deijkers

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
tytlblues

New Song, Collab With Dutch Vocalist Debbie Deijkers

Post by tytlblues »

A new collab with BigmamaDee, a fine Dutch blues vocalist, which I have had the honor of playing with several times!! A minor blues, to a backing track, with original lyrics by Debbie.

https://soundcloud.com/tytlblues/midnig ... dee-vocals
Tytlblues

"Notes are expensive... spend them wisely”
BB King
MichaelRobinson

Re: New Song, Collab With Dutch Vocalist Debbie Deijkers

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Wow!...Nice. Sweet. Good. I like it.... :clap:
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

Great interplay between vocals and guitar! :clap:
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

Hi Tytl :D - I recall the very high quality of some of your earlier soundcloud collabs with BigmamaDee. This is right up there too - everything works so well together and your guitar and the vocals are beautifully matched in tone and style - very classy. :thumbsup: :clap:

Hope you're having fun on Soundcloud Tom .... looks like you are from this. I've hardly been on there for months I'm afraid - it really needs more commitment in time and energy to make a proper go of it than I can give it at the moment. Plus I've lost the desire for the sort of music recordings that got me the followers I had.
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
tytlblues

Post by tytlblues »

Thanks everyone, yes BigmamaDee has a set of pipes on her indeed!! It is a privilege to do collabs with her!! :chicken: :chicken:
12bar wrote:Hope you're having fun on Soundcloud Tom .... looks like you are from this. I've hardly been on there for months I'm afraid - it really needs more commitment in time and energy to make a proper go of it than I can give it at the moment. Plus I've lost the desire for the sort of music recordings that got me the followers I had.
Yes VB, I have missed you not being on Soundcloud!! hope you find that sprak again!! and soon :D :D
Tytlblues

"Notes are expensive... spend them wisely”
BB King
CarsickPhil

Post by CarsickPhil »

Wow. This sounds fantastic. Silky smooth playing and a great vocalist. Impressive. Cheers, Philip