Well...........

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
MichaelRobinson

Well...........

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Well.............

download/file.php?id=2839
Attachments

Try to...mp3 - (3.07 MiB)

HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Re: Well...........

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Well... I really like it Michael, I think if you play through this song a number of times it will start sounding damn good to :)
As opposed to when you are jamming you sound just a timy bit less confident when playing a cover. Strange, but that is exactly what is happening with me when I try to play a cover.
You're getting there, keep going
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

It's a "like" for me too. This highlights the great progress in your playing. :thumbsup:

Maybe as HBL says a bit less confident in places (and I have that trouble too with a cover) but given some extra time and this could really shine even brighter. :clap:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

The thrill - is coming! :dance:
MichaelRobinson

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Thank you guys.

Yes. I have stuck to this song. I do not think it is supposed to be Thrill is gone but it is damned corpse. One thing is certain. If this BT is supposed to be the Thrill is gone, after all, so I will never get the same tone as BB King. There i only one BB.
It is also true that I uploaded it many times. Every time there is a difference on it. I also understand that it can become tedious to listen to the same again. I quit probably not upload it but maybe it'll be more and more rarely.

Take it easy.
Blindboy

Post by Blindboy »

Nice! :clap:
I like this. Good tone and playing. Not the easiest thing to pull off,either. :thumbsup:
"Throw yo' big leg over me Mama, I might not feel this good again!"
jokron

Post by jokron »

Ahhh...nice and cool, I agree with VikingBlues...you really make continuous progress!

:clap:

/Jokron
I was looking for the perfect guitar, I found it...but...I ran into trouble...it was looking for the perfect guitarist...