redirected

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

redirected

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Me, fooling around over a backing ( I've used before) that somehow tricked me into changing style and key :think: :think:
Artcore pickup selector was in the middle position (somehow)

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12816533

Love that guitar :lefty:
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
VikingBlues

Re: redirected

Post by VikingBlues »

I'm not surprised you say you love that guitar given the way it sounds when you play it.

The tones just suit your playing playing style so very well. :clap:

I like the definition of the right piece of gear being the one that makes you creative, rather than the label, reputation or price. I think the Artcore is one of those pieces of magical gear for you HBL. :thumbsup:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

HalfBlindLefty wrote:Love that guitar :lefty:
Love that sound and playing! :clap:
The key changes were at the right places, sounding natural.
vancouverois

Post by vancouverois »

Soulful! Your playing and the Artcore are a perfect match! :clap:
Congrats, keep the coming! :thumbsup:
Jan 15th 2007
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Thanks for listening and taking the time to comment :thumbsup: despite the fact that I'm not to much of a forum beast myself lately.
Work and real life is consuming about all my energy. The bit I have left goed mostly into fooling around on the Artcore (I'd better remember to fetch First Lady again soon)
It may sound a bit strange, but I'm actually considdering to sell most of my electric guitars and just keep First lady and the Artcore.
The Avion Doesn't get any playing time at all. The Dot... well is actually replaced by the Artcore. The longer scale / neck doesn't suite my mhh playing anymore, let's just say my hands dislike it. If it stays it would be for old time's sake ( Blues to be, Mellow Roony, Too blind etc)
The Fender, well the slightly thicker neck makes it a 2nd guitar way, waaay behind First Lady.
As I staded : Considdering :)

Yes, the Artcore.... Love at first pick

If I sell, the money might fetch me a Deluxe Reverb amp....... :drool:
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

When you get a guitar you really connect with it does make it very difficult for some of the pretty good ones to still be usable. It's very difficult to know at what stage to make a move with these things - how long do you leave it in case your feelings change! :icon_whoknows:

If they could get the funds in for a Deluxe Reverb amp I can see that would have a strong influence on a decision.

No advice from me though - I'm awash with unused guitars just now!! :lol:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
jokron

Post by jokron »

Really nice playing!

:thumbsup:

Btw my First Lady is my Paula...Plus Top and Transparent Amber, a beauty and the first guitar I really can say I love...sold away some other unused guitars and bought me an iMac instead of that old PC I've been struggling with...need no more guitars... :cool:

/Jokron
I was looking for the perfect guitar, I found it...but...I ran into trouble...it was looking for the perfect guitarist...
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Thanks guys :)

First Lady was named that because it was my first real ! lefthanded guitar and for a long time my only electric.

Starting to doubt myself VB :)