Velvet's snipplet

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Velvet's snipplet

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

The tonehunt continues. This time it's with Velvet, my black Epiphone Dot and Cybie.
I have to admid I took the easyway out and set Cybie to the original "Blues to be" and twisted some knobs and settings.

Again, this is not to be taken to serious. I'm just moving forward to get into playing mood again. :peace:
Besides, I like the backing a lot !
This time the song is on soundclick just to break silence there to.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12689398

Oh, just remebered, arounf 1:30min I reversed the phase of one channel in my DAW. I could have done this by using Cybie, but this works to.
Hope the old HBL is starting to shine through again. :fingerscrossed:
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
ratfinkdan

Re: Velvet's snipplet

Post by ratfinkdan »

Very Tasteful HBL! A lot of feeling and soulfulness in your playing, sweet tone also! One of these days I'll be able play with that much feeling and emotion, I hope, again very nice! Dan
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

HalfBlindLefty wrote:Hope the old HBL is starting to shine through again. :fingerscrossed:
It's still there, never been gone! I like how the different attacks produce different sounds. The BT is tricky, very slow! :thumbsup:
MichaelRobinson

Post by MichaelRobinson »

If I didn't had my cursed COPD and someone to dance with, I had done ​​it to this song...... :dance:

I agree with 12bar.The HBL sound is still there and alive. It bodes well..... :peace:

Hope you put a minimal job and brought out maximum satisfaction
vancouverois

Post by vancouverois »

Nice and plain HBL style! :clap: :thumbsup:
I hear a change in the sound around 1:45, is that the DAW phase reverse you mention?
Jan 15th 2007
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Thanks ever so much guys, especially since just after uploading this sniplet, I got the biggest shock in life. Now I have double feelings with this piece.
I guess it's best to give no further explanations out. Take it from me, I've got a right to the Blues now. Time to play.

Chris, Yeah, that's what I was mentioning, just got the time wrong. Sorry :)
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....