Black Friday Blues

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
ratfinkdan

Black Friday Blues

Post by ratfinkdan »

Playing over a backing track ,Thought I'd play around with the eleven rack some, Haven' really spent a lot of time with it yet. Set up a patch with a tweed bassman model, l played my les paul special with P90s. Hope you enjoy it, I think it came out good. Dan

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12588905
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Re: Black Friday Blues

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Sounds very good, well played to.
Eleven rack he ? mhh now you can reamp clean recording very easy. Nice for sound experimenting :)
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
vancouverois

Post by vancouverois »

It sounds very good indeed! :clap: :thumbsup:
P90s with the Bassman emulation go quite well together, very well played! :clap: :music2:
The Eleven Rack seems like a very nice piece of gear!
Jan 15th 2007
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

Very nice Dan! :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

Great tone and great musical lines. MORE!!!! :cool:

An Eleven Rack! Wow! Something that's on my extreme wish list (might need help from lottery funding :lol: ). I've heard David Wallimann use one quite a bit in the past with impressive results, though I see he's gone even more upmarket with an Axe FX these days,
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
ratfinkdan

Post by ratfinkdan »

Thanks guys, I'm glad your enjoying it. I've had the 11 rack for a while now but haven't really spent a lot of time with it yet, if you get one with pro tools you can re amp within pro tools although I don't record on my computer, I use a boss br1600. I bought mine off e bay, the prices for a new in the box 11 rack with the expansion pack installed but without pro tools is so reasonable priced its crazy, usually around $375 or so, hard to beat! The modeling does sound very good and its very easy to tweak and program not a lot of fx but the ones that are there all sound very good! Anyway thanks guys. Dan
MichaelRobinson

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Well balanced. Less is more and you have managed to get to it. The sound with just enough distortion works well, I think.

Well done.
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

Well played, great tone and attack = Blues! :clap: