Driving Blind!

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
ratfinkdan

Driving Blind!

Post by ratfinkdan »

Hey Guys, a quick jam recorded Live from Robs House, in the garage on a boss micro br80 ( have a band update on in the blues talking thread ) The band I'm in The Fabulouse Finktones recorded this today at practice, its live and raw. I played the first and the third solos used my les paul special with P90s and my super champ xd,. jesse the other guitar player was playing a fender strat through a small roland cube amp, anyway hope you like it. Thanks. Dan
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12316167
vancouverois

Re: Driving Blind!

Post by vancouverois »

The band plays well and the two guitars have a nice tone clarity, well done! :clap: :thumbsup:
Jan 15th 2007
Blindboy

Post by Blindboy »

Right on! :thumbsup:
Sounds good. It also sounds like y'all are having a good time. I love playing in a band or with other musicians. It has a totally different energy from playing with a BT into the computer.
Hope to hear more from the Fabulous Finktones. (Great name :big_smile: )
"Throw yo' big leg over me Mama, I might not feel this good again!"
MichaelRobinson

Post by MichaelRobinson »

The band is doing well and you too. Since I have no experience of playing in bands, I can not say much about it but must believe in BB when he says that it provides more energy than playing to a BT.
Good luck with the band.
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

Blindboy wrote:Hope to hear more from the Fabulous Finktones. (Great name :big_smile: )
Me too! ...and Yes it is! :cool:

Liked the sound - seems like you're all gelling together well already. :thumbsup:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
ratfinkdan

Post by ratfinkdan »

Thanks Guys, I'm really impressed with this little boss recorder, we were set up in a garage more or less in a circle with evrything faceing towards the center except the pa monitors which were in the center facing out towards the drums and bass. I just quickly set the levels on br80 and set it up on a chair behind the bass player and was really surprised how well it picked up everything and everything is balanced really good. This is a great little practice tool or record a show and see how you sounded! Very cool! And Yes BB it really is a lot more fun playing in a band setting , just a lot more energy floating around the room compared to playing in your music room by yourself which you need to do but I think you need to get out with others also. Dan