DNS waiting Blues

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

DNS waiting Blues

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

It's all in the title

2 tracks, HBL playing some chords and HBL picking some lead notes. :lefty: :lefty:

download/file.php?id=2489
Attachments

DNS waiting blues.mp3 - (3.93 MiB)

A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
VikingBlues

Re: DNS waiting Blues

Post by VikingBlues »

Hah ... DNS, if we're talking computers is one of those things where I know what the letters stand for. After that I'm totally lost as to what it's about.

I'm pleased to say I don't feel lost like that listening to and appreciating the recording.

On the surface simple but it's far from that - your phrasing of the two parts and the way they connect is not so simple on close listening, but they're musically so well matched. As expected I drift away on the mellow mood of an HBL improv. :cool: That's the most relaxed I've been today - thanks for posting it up. :clap: :thumbsup:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
Ron

Post by Ron »

HBL

This sound I missed a time! Great to hear this again.

Gr.

Ron
:oldie:
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

With this one I can wait for hours for a response. It has some sort of "vibe" in it that you can't resist... :clap:
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Thanks a bunch guys.
Was fun to play this while waiting for the updates to complete :)

@ Ron, I've quit the band and that gave me some much wanted extra time to play my own stuff throughout
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
Blindboy

Post by Blindboy »

This is lovely!
I have no idea what DSN means, but this piece of music is quite nice. Sweet tones and Beautiful HBL phrasing. :thumbsup:
"Throw yo' big leg over me Mama, I might not feel this good again!"
MichaelRobinson

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Despite my black period I can enjoy your good style. You do it well, HBL. I like your style and still have exchange of listening to you. In my black period despite so your music speaks to me. Hope you still get to keep your calm and your enjoyment of your play.

What do DNS means ??

Have a nice day.
Ron

Post by Ron »

HBL

Good morning.

I had an idea that you was leaving the band! I think you could totally do not lose your egg.

Go chase and play back your sense of that great blues. That's your sound and that's playing with your fingertips and especially with emotion.

Good weekend.

Gr. Ron :oldie:
vancouverois

Post by vancouverois »

That was a good thing the DNS didn't reply in time, very good! :thumbsup: :clap:
Jan 15th 2007