Rolls and Tumbles

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
losaavedra

Rolls and Tumbles

Post by losaavedra »

As it's quiet here's another BT-less and rather rough 'n' ready attempt at posting something from me. I didn't think this was PD so its been sitting in my dodgy covers directory for a while but I just checked the list here and it says otherwise. I'll remove it if it causes a problem.

download/file.php?id=2446
Attachments

(Rojales Blues Band) Rolling and Tumbling.mp3 - (5.02 MiB)

Mike
"I feel more like I do now than when I first came on" (Ronnie Scott, Maidstone)
MichaelRobinson

Re: Rolls and Tumbles

Post by MichaelRobinson »

I like pumping and rhythm. Oh so good. Well done to you. :pray: Now I sit and swing with it.
Over all it's good, the song and everything else. I think I can listen to this many times. I like it so much.
tytlblues

Post by tytlblues »

losaavedra........why all this time you have not posted? this is great hearing some of your stuff .........really dig the vocals, very bluesy and right on for your music!!
Tytlblues

"Notes are expensive... spend them wisely”
BB King
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

tytlblues wrote:losaavedra........why all this time you have not posted? this is great hearing some of your stuff .........really dig the vocals, very bluesy and right on for your music!!
Says it all really. Spirit of the blues - and that's some raspy blues voice you've got! :cool: :clap:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
losaavedra

Post by losaavedra »

Thanks guys. Reason I haven't posted much is that getting sufficient gear together from all the places I've stored it while getting a functional music room / studio up and working kind-of takes the spontaneous fun out of it a bit. It's an activity that's been 'in progress' since even before I joined 12Bar. Been very busy with it lately though ... only another couple of weeks to go I reckon. Comments on the vocal bit are encouraging. For me the vocal element is essential to what I do with the blues. Like its another instrument to master. Later I'm going to make a vocal booth for the studio so I can hopefully do the vocals better without the associated embarrassment feelings!! Should be handy for alto sax practice as well ... our dogs go nuts if they hear even a toot from a sax!
Anyway, thanks again ... there will be more!
Mike
"I feel more like I do now than when I first came on" (Ronnie Scott, Maidstone)