Honky Tonky Blues, and GAS

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
tytlblues

Honky Tonky Blues, and GAS

Post by tytlblues »

So I had the chance to pick up a slightly used Squire classic vibe tele. always wanted a tele to fool around with. although I also got a blues junior amp, here is a demo song of the tele, through my USB interface, clean. Starts with the bridge PUP, then goes to the middle position, and finally the neck PUP by the end of the song.

Twang, here I come!!!

download/file.php?id=2424

And for comparison, some 12 shuffle, in the neck position with a tad bit of OD:

download/file.php?id=2428

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg
Tytlblues

"Notes are expensive... spend them wisely”
BB King
Dogman

Re: Honky Tonky Blues, and GAS

Post by Dogman »

She's a beauty for sure! What kind of USB interface do you use? :music1:
tytlblues

Post by tytlblues »

Thanks Dogman, I use two interfaces, one a Tascam 144 MKII, and the second,a boss JS8 effects processors.
Tytlblues

BB King
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

Nice playing and Twang Tyltl. That'll add a quite different sound option for your playing - and Classic Vibes get a really positive response all over the net - good choice. :thumbsup:

I've had three goes at having a Tele style guitar in the collection - but seems like I just don't have the Twang. :sad:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
Blindboy

Post by Blindboy »

Sharp lookin' guitar. Can't listen to the demo just yet. :wall:
"Throw yo' big leg over me Mama, I might not feel this good again!"
ratfinkdan

Post by ratfinkdan »

Sounds good Tom, Jazz. Blues, and now country you can do it all! Guitar sounds really good, liked both the twang and the blues! How about the blues jr when do we get a demo, is it a new or used blues jr, I have a 3 and really like it only mod I did was swapped the speaker for an eminence canabis rex it really helps smooth out the high end in the jr's takes a while to break in but as it breaks in your tone just keeps getting smoother, plus its a bit louder also, great amp for taking out to jams, not to heavy and pretty good volume and tone! Dan
tytlblues

Post by tytlblues »

ratfinkdan wrote:I did was swapped the speaker for an eminence canabis rex it really helps smooth out the high end in the jr's takes a while to break
Hey Dan, thanks, and yes, it is a new Blues Jr. III. I bought just the black one, as I did plan on swapping the speaker also. I am glad to hear you have done the same.......now I know it is a good choice! I got to say, the amp sounds pretty darn good as is though!!
Tytlblues

BB King