Easy Going Blues

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
ratfinkdan

Easy Going Blues

Post by ratfinkdan »

This was a quick one, I've never tried recording with my Blues Deluxe amp so thought i'd give it try. Fender Blues deluxe amp, godin exit 22 for the rhythem guitars and trex crunchy frog overdrive, les paul studio with humbuckers for the lead. just first takes on everything. Dan

Easy Going Blues http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12079462
VikingBlues

Re: Easy Going Blues

Post by VikingBlues »

May have been quick, but it doesn't sound rushed. Good job with the two rhythm guitars which fit together so well and beef up the sound together. The crunchy frog (new one to me) and Tom Short pafs (also new to me) are giving you a great lead sound for this style.
Very musical, melodic and bluesy - not an easy trio to have all boxes ticked for! :clap: :clap:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
MichaelRobinson

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Dan

If you hade more arms you could be a one man band :wink:

Serious; You play all by youre self and it sound good. You don't seem to have problems with rythm and lead. You get-----> :clap:
ratfinkdan

Post by ratfinkdan »

Thanks Guys I'm Glad your enjoying the tune! VB, the crunchy frog is made by T rex it was a christmas present from my wife, seems to work really good ( I'll post a reveiw in the gear section).Tom Shorts handmade pickups I think hes in Calif. the ones I got were the marc Ford humbuckers their a vintage style paf that he makes for Marc Ford he played in the Black crowes and played with Ben Harper, awsome sounding humbuckers. MR, thanks man. yeah I like to play my own rhythems as well as leads, to me makes it more fun that way but also if you play in a band or sit in in a blues jam your going to be playing rhythem more than lead so it heps to keep those rhythem chops up and the best lead players are usually awsome rhythem players. Plus it just fun to start with a drum loop and build it from there some times it comes out really good some times not but you learn what works togeather and how to fit different things togeather , just good fun.. again thanks guys!! Dan