Blues Bm

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
MichaelRobinson

Blues Bm

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Yes !! Now I made it. This is two versions of a BT in Bm. Stratocaster and distortion and sustain.

download/file.php?id=2268
download/file.php?id=2269
Attachments

Blues Bm II.mp3 - (5.06 MiB)

Blues Bm .mp3 - (5.06 MiB)

VikingBlues

Re: Blues Bm

Post by VikingBlues »

You've mentioned elsewhere playing your Hagstrom a lot and not being so good at playing the Stratocaster.

No signs of any problems with the Stratocaster here. :clap: :thumbsup:

Again the two versions show how you must have a good sound picture in your head of what your improv is going to be or there wouldn't be so much in the two that shows the same structure. :thumbsup:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
MichaelRobinson

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Right, VB. I just play. I don't think much. The problem is that I end up with same licks and structure in many songs. I'm not so serious as I shuld be about learning. Besides, I have to take care of my mental statement for long period of time and don't do anything that get me under pressure. I'm burnd out and can't coop with stress anymore.
tytlblues

Post by tytlblues »

Very nice MR.... I like both versions allot. these both have really nice melodic content and tone.
Tytlblues

"Notes are expensive... spend them wisely”
BB King
CarsickPhil

Post by CarsickPhil »

Wow. These are good. Very sensitive, emotional playing. For what it is worth, I like the version with less distortion and I like them both better than the other Bm track you posted using another sort of chorus effect or something - I'm afraid I know little about effects. I think your playing is so good that you're better off with the minimum between you and the amp. Fabulous playing. All the best, Phil