I'aint got nothing but the blues

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
ElMano

I'aint got nothing but the blues

Post by ElMano »

Oke guys, This is a Robben Ford track, i get from HBL. I love to jam on it, so i give it a try this afternoon. When i listen it back i realise that the Guitarsound is a bit to loud, but i dont know how to handle that when the take is recorded. I have to learn a lot about recording and mastering :alright:

http://www.box.net/shared/aezyoih3fo
You can't bend the rule, Every man is some womans fool
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Re: I'aint got nothing but the blues

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Darn, I missed this ElMano... I'll turn away from the I-net for a day and whammo.... a new song :).
I'll listen this afternoon (and comment)
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
ElMano

Post by ElMano »

hay hb you missed two more songs hahahahaha I riplied on A bt in Bm blue jeans blues , and anywane fore a slow blues in G Love to hear from you
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Sweet ! I dig this a lot... beautiful spaces and notes. Wel played.
But you got that track from me ? I seem to be missing it and do really want a stab at it.
Any chance you will upload it for me :)

Love the sound your guitar has here...
Just one thing, try to avoid playing while singing is going on. It will strengthen the song a lot. :)
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
ElMano

Post by ElMano »

You are so right to that That is a problem i deal with. I know that i am doing it over and over again. :think: I used to sing myself in the band now :nuts: and i can't play and sing at the same time so i don't have the problem :alright: . But when i listen to tracks i hardly stop playing. :chicken: Only when i try to make a track for the Bluesharpers i hold my self in hahahaha The other problem with this track is the loudness of it. :yikes: The backing track was playing a bit to loud when i recorded it and i don't know how to fix it after recording. (i have to start the RTFM method :whistle: )
ElMano

Post by ElMano »

I have notice the good advice from HBL So i give it a second try. This time on my USA Fender-prodigy, played on the middle and neck pickup volume 8 tone on 9 Amp modler tweed 0.1, reverb spring 0.1 ( for who cares :peace: )
I tryed not to play when the singing is going on :high5: :banana:

http://www.box.net/shared/bsqzrns2o3