LS SuperChamp(XD) jam

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

LS SuperChamp(XD) jam

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Today I cleaned up a little :yawn:
After that I jammed a little with the Tokai and liked the new cabinet's sound a lot :lefty:

This evening I went on with something you might here in a while :wink:
Then Little Sister came into my view and I remebered the little Superjchamp has an Acoustic voicing (#16), so I went an fooled around, noodled some more and then started playing a chord sequence I liked... "mhh let's record that" I thought and so I did, When I played the recording back I had quite some fun playing some mhhh percussive stuff and played it again. Only this time with the DAW recording what I played.

At first I though nah :naughty: that's bullshit, no melody, just percussive note playing.
After a while though I fiddled with track shifting to get the rhythm in semi stereo and liked a weenie bit what I heard.
Before I do something bad with it :wink: I felt it could serve as a demo sounf for the Champ :aha:

Ok, here it is, Little Sister's ( Ibanez ae500e) SuperChamp(XD) jam.

download/file.php?id=2233
Attachments

Little sister's SuperChamp(XD) jam.mp3 - (3.27 MiB)

A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
vancouverois

Re: LS SuperChamp(XD) jam

Post by vancouverois »

I like it a lot, the playing and recording quality are top notch! :thumbsup: :dance: :clap:
The Champ sounds quite good too, the cabinet is really improving the sound a lot.
Well done Hans! :clap: :thumbsup:
Jan 15th 2007
tytlblues

Post by tytlblues »

oh yeah...awesome as usual!! I always love your acoustic stuff :clap: :clap: ....I think the champ sounds quite nice, but you know....Cybie really seems to be all you need!!!! :amp: :amp:

None the less, a very top notch record HBL :bb:

I don't think every jam needs to be a song....sometimes, it's great just to...well.....jam it out baby!!!
Tytlblues

"Notes are expensive... spend them wisely”
BB King
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

Oh ... me like this. :clap:

I had forgotten about the acoustic voicing - the VibroChamp has one too - and I've never tried it.

You've got a beutifully airy sound here - I'm sure that's a lot to do with the new cab. Nice work. :thumbsup:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
2WheelsOfBlues

Post by 2WheelsOfBlues »

when reading all this above what can i say more.....???

I LIKE IT !!!!
play guitar like the wind, mysterious but definitely present....