Blinded b/t Blues V3 and V4

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
VikingBlues

Re: Blinded b/t Blues V3 and V4

Post by VikingBlues »

HalfBlindLefty wrote: Noow look at the signals and you'll notice the gaps between the notes are filled with reverb signal, resulting in a more filled up track.
So concluding it just may be not a case of actually compressing the guitar notes sound, but more the filling of the gaps between the notes with sound/reverb.
Clearly put - and very well evidenced by the screenshots you then posted.

I'm convinced your reasoning about the effect of the lack of silence between notes on apparent changes in dynamics with/without reverb gives the answer. :thumbsup:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
2WheelsOfBlues

Post by 2WheelsOfBlues »

Hello guys :wave: ,

Because of you hbl i'm happy doeing stuff withe music, thats why i'm les on the forum...

But i hear something funny and i wanted to sare it.
I hit by mistake 2 on the buttun to get your soundclick page and then i heard Blinded b/t Blues at the same time.
So i hit the stop button (i thougt) and go on do what i was doeing.
Then i herd the 2e song of Blinded b/t Blues and olso the 1ste one and that was pretty nice to hear....

What i want to say is, mabey you can use the 2 guitars in that song like you did in back in the crowd.
play guitar like the wind, mysterious but definitely present....
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

I thought so VB.

2wob, good to see you here :)
mhh 2 guitars.... I don't know, I'm still living with the idea of keeping this song small/tiny and intimate :think:
Anyway, I just might give it a try, I'll let you know :wave:
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....