Beautiful Day

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
StratLover2

Beautiful Day

Post by StratLover2 »

Hi all!

My apologies for not having been on recently! I've passed a couple of colleges classes and am working on getting as many as I can out of the way this term, so I can hopefully graduate sooner rather than later.

Anyways, I found a nice free backing track on the web called "Allman Bros. style BT in the Key of B", and after reading the comments, turned out it is mislabeled. Actually in the key of E major, apparently, for whatever it is worth. So, I have been playing on it for a couple of days now, and somehow, I am getting some really nice stuff over this BT. I think it really brought forth a side of me that I have not gotten in touch with before.

This is one of first real recordings I have done with my Carvin V3 tube amp, and I must say, I love the tone I get whatever guitar I run through it, be it the Carvin, or in this case the EC Strat.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did playing.

StratLover2

download/file.php?id=1903
Attachments

Beautiful Day
Beautiful Day.mp3 - (2.36 MiB)

MichaelRobinson

Re: Beautiful Day

Post by MichaelRobinson »

I can't hear the BT.
StratLover2

Post by StratLover2 »

Sorry 'bout that! I have been having the most terrible luck with my recording lately getting the mix just right. I think I will turn down the amp, and record again. I will have a busy weekend, so I am not sure when I will get a chance to do it..
StratLover2

Post by StratLover2 »

I have done the revised version, (I simply turned down the amp, and voila, you can hear the BT better now.) and will upload it as soon as I am able.