Be Boppin Blues

Upload and discuss your songs here. Open for Jazz and Rock, too!
Forum rules
Please do not upload songs protected by 3rd party copyright!
ratfinkdan

Be Boppin Blues

Post by ratfinkdan »

Hey Guys, new tune, upbeat jazzy blues. Used my les paul special with P90s for all the guitars. This one was a bit of work, had all the rhythm guitars and the bass down and realized the drums weren't right, they worked but they were fighting the rhythm. So earased every thing found a different drum loop re did every thing, it came out a lot better the second time, a little bit different sound for me ( well maybe not ) but I think it came out pretty good, anyway hope you all enjoy it! Be Boppin' Blues! Dan

vancouverois

Re: Be Boppin Blues

Post by vancouverois »

Nice job, starting from scratch with a drum loop, well done! :clap: :thumbsup:
Jan 15th 2007
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

That's a real uplifting piece of music, well crafted.
Good stuff
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

Good demo of how blues can be haapy! HBL hit the nail on the head - "well crafted". :clap: :thumbsup:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
choucas09

Post by choucas09 »

I like this one a lot, a charming piece of happy blues. Your rhythm riff was great and rather original to boot. Your lead playing had a lovely bounce to it and the whole thing worked in spades. You get a gold star from me.
ratfinkdan

Post by ratfinkdan »

Thanks for the kind words guys, I'm glad your enjoying it! Yeah it does have a happy feel to it, again thanks!! Dan
tytlblues

Post by tytlblues »

Yes, very nice!! You know I like the jazzy stuff......very uplifting melody. I actually listened to this when you posted, just had a busy week and catching up on the responses. I like your ability to do the lead and rhythm tracks. Very well done, and nicely laid out as a song.
Tytlblues

"Notes are expensive... spend them wisely”
BB King
MichaelRobinson

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Everybody above in this tread have allredy said it. I just agree. :thumbsup: :clap:
Blindboy

Post by Blindboy »

:clap:
Very nice... I agree with all the above posts. A well done piece of music. The rhythm guitar track is particularly sweet and happy.
Nice job!
"Throw yo' big leg over me Mama, I might not feel this good again!"