It´s important to me that my gear is comfortable, feels good and sounds good and R easy to use.
I´m playin a Ibanez AZ242BC-DET that I´m very found of;
– AZ Oval C Roasted Maple 1pc neck
– Super All Access Neck Joint
– Newly developed Seymour Duncan/Ibanez collaboration pickups
– dyna-MIX 9 switching system w/Alter switch
– Ibanez T1502 synchronized bridge (made by Gotoh )
– Gotoh Magnum Lock machine heads w/H.A.P
– AZ Oval Roasted Maple 1 pc neck
– Roasted Maple fretboard w/black dot inlay
– Luminescent side dot inlay
– Jumbo Stainless steel frets w/Premium Fret Edge Treatement
– American Basswood with Flame Maple top
– Ibanez T1502 bridge (Gotoh)
– Seymour Duncan Hyperion (S) neck pickup
– Seymour Duncan Hyperion (H) bridge pickup
– Chrome hardware
I´ll run it through a Cry Baby Wah Wah pedal tnto my Roland Jazz Chorus amplifier;
Legendary Roland “JC clean” tone in a small, gig-ready combo amp
Stereo 40-watt amp with two 10-inch speakers
Stereo input enables players to get true stereo sound with modelers and stereo effects pedals
Signature Dimensional Space Chorus effect for expansive stereo sound
Built-in vibrato, distortion, and reverb effects, newly evolved for modern styles
Footswitch jacks for turning onboard effects on/off while performing
Stereo effects loop for connecting external effects
This gear is what I´ve been lookin 4 & it sounds GREAT togheter, though it is budget stuff. But whit geniuine quality.
I`m very satisfied.
by Paxom, 2020.
Does that have Duncan pickups? Wired up with a very versatile set of sound options?
Main thing is you're fond of it ... that makes it a good guitar.