Nagging conscience.

Talk about guitars, amplifiers, effects and other gear
MichaelRobinson

Nagging conscience.

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Now I understand VB better once he wondered if he could make his Lövdén fair.
I also bought myself an expensive guitar. It is coming home to me in the mail.

The guitar is a Godin LGX-SA CB AAA. I bought it because I see opportunities to experiment a part of it along with the guitar synth. The gnawing is that I might not be able to get to it with guitar and guitar synth. I put the bar too high? I have my conscience at contend with. Can I learn something new that works?

It is difficult and I reproves myself quite a lot because I might not be able to use the equipment to something interesting and useful.

In few words. Oh shit, will I make it ?? :fingerscrossed: Right now I just have a nagging conscience and think I threw money away.
VikingBlues

Re: Nagging conscience.

Post by VikingBlues »

Seems to me from what I see about it online and in videos that you'll be getting a very versatile guitar indeed. Should be able to cover all the styles you want, and it's a high class of instrument too. :thumbsup:

I hope it all goes well for you and is worth the money and the waiting. I think you'll need a bit of patience to work out how best to blend all the different types / methods of sound production. The piezo sound is rather good I thought from what I've heard - often I find piezo sounds a bit artificial but it sounds nice on the LGX SA.

Sorry that my Lowden experience has lead you into this expense! :big_smile:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
MichaelRobinson

Re: Nagging conscience.

Post by MichaelRobinson »

No, VB. You have not caused me bought me an expensive guitar. It is my curiosity that made it.
There's an English proverb which says, "Curiosity killed the cat". That's the way it is. You have no liability or burden to bear. The only thing I realized is how it feels to swing between wanting to be and not be.