Jam with Itunes?

Talk about guitars, amplifiers, effects and other gear
spoonful

Jam with Itunes?

Post by spoonful »

Has anyone found ways to "jam with itunes", What I mean is - to line into Itunes from Jamvox or Tascam Guitar Trainers or equals, and not having to put together a library of tunes and be able to jump from tune to tune. I'm a mac user.
kiwiclapton

Re: Jam with Itunes?

Post by kiwiclapton »

Hi there, have you seen the irig setup by Amplitube? You can download your songs etc on your iphone/pod and jam along using cool guitar effects.

Here is a link

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/irig/iphonescreenshots/

Regards and Greetings from New Zealand.

Kiwiclapton.
In the name of God, Eric Clapton and the Slowhand, Amen.
spoonful

Post by spoonful »

Yeah thansl but I've seen that, and what I'm looking for is to avoid loading down, and just being able to play together with iTunes in my headphones and jump from genre to genre - to song to song...
cruisemates

Post by cruisemates »

I am not sure exactly what you are looking for - but if you have something like a rockman when you can plug in any kind of player (iPod, etc) you should be able to use one of those just using audio out on your computer into the rockman, and plug in your guitar and play along.

Or could do what I do - just play tunes on your compiter speakers and play along on your guitar plugged into an amp. :thumbsup:
spoonful

Post by spoonful »

ok, my feeling is that apple don't let any advices get direct access to itunes so its impossible to play live exempt like you say in the room witg external speaker, I like to play in headphones and to have my Tascam Guitar trainer lined in to itunes and choose whatever song and not having to have a fixed library just jump to new songs as a play