Chitlin Crew update

Talk about guitars, amplifiers, effects and other gear
ElMano

Chitlin Crew update

Post by ElMano »

It has been a while that i have posted over here but i want you to know that i reed all most every thing.
The band takes a lot of time and we where touring and play a lot, in bars and festivals. This summer we decide to change the guitar player. The mean reason was the way we like to expose. we want to develop our own sound and we play a lot Jimi and SRV so our band begin to sound like a tribute band.

We started auditions and i about two weeks we got two brilliant guitar players on lead and rhythm that could and will take over. ( pity that we could throw away the recordings of the last 3 months but that is all in the game) Between rehearse, writing and gig's i build a couple of guitars. At the moment we have a stop on gig's till December, Every Thursday evening from 19.30 till 24.00 we are in an private studio to make live recordings and we hope to get the CD Chitlin Crew "Back On Track" ready in December. The circumstances to record real live on stage are not good enough to get them om CD.

I will post some links to a few raw live tracks to get the idea how we sound these day's.

Because there are all so covers in valved i could not upload the mp3 files. So a link to Box net
New link: https://app.box.com/s/28nb8zrfiryh1ydv95ki
Last edited by ElMano on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can't bend the rule, Every man is some womans fool
12bar
Site Admin

Re: Chitlin Crew update

Post by 12bar »

I don't have a box account, so I can't open it.... :icon_whoknows:
ElMano

Post by ElMano »

I made a new map link for 12 bar members. This must work now!

https://app.box.com/s/28nb8zrfiryh1ydv95ki
You can't bend the rule, Every man is some womans fool
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

Thanks, it's just :pray:
Boogie like John Lee, screaming guitar like Albert yet not just another cover band - fantastic! :clap:
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

Wow - there's some classy blues - you all play so very well as a group. :clap: :clap:

Sounds excellent already and you're still looking to improve! :thumbsup:
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
MichaelRobinson

Post by MichaelRobinson »

ElMano ................ This is quality! Sounds like you have played together for a while but I'm assuming that you do not have it, yet.
What can I say more than good luck in the future. :clap: