Introduction

Talk about guitars, amplifiers, effects and other gear
MichaelRobinson

Introduction

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Hi, All.

Let me introduce my new "friend". This is a guitar designed in Sweden and manufactured in South Korea. For me it is a very good blues guitar. I was immediately hooked on the soft tone.

Here I have uploaded files where I little knobs on the volume and tone. I also switch the swtich in its three modes, neck-PU, bride-PU and Both PU's
Everything to demonstrate the sound of the guitar I fell for immediately and that I would recommend anyone who likes the soft round sound. I think it's a very good sound for the money I paid. It is not yet, to my knowledge, a known and accepted brand but has a lot to give. I got hooked on this model of Woodo guitar.

The volume of the BT is unfortunately low shot from the beginning and I have not tried to increase the volume. You might be turning up the volume a little to hear any difference in what I do with the guitar.

Here is a couple of sound demos. I run as clean a sound as possible. No FX.
download/file.php?id=2871
download/file.php?id=2872
Attachments

My new friend II.mp3 - (3.6 MiB)

My new friend.mp3 - (4.67 MiB)

VikingBlues

Re: Introduction

Post by VikingBlues »

"Soft round sound" certainly describes what I hear. You should be able to turn that sound to blues rather well. :thumbsup:

Congratulations on a successful purchase - I see Woodo have a very wide range of woods. Which model did you go for?
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
MichaelRobinson

Re: Introduction

Post by MichaelRobinson »

VB .............. I bought Woodo GTH1 Ebony. Now this guitar is made ​​without P90 PU. There are two HB's from factory.