Next guitar's

Talk about guitars, amplifiers, effects and other gear
MichaelRobinson

Next guitar's

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Hey.

I'll try to behave myself.

Now I have two guitars that I will buy myself so it will be to live on bread and water. I can not refrain to spend part of the legacy I was given by my mother. It receives wasting when I know how poor she lived and how she suffered all her life ..
I try to convince myself that she as the artist's soul she understands that music is also a form of art and she might think I am right that invest in new guitars.

This is the guitars.
Ibanez LGB30-VYS. You can listen to it here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70RZqf8YT_0
Woodo GTH1 ebony. http://www.woodoguitars.se/products/Woo ... oduct.html.
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Re: Next guitar's

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

They both seem nice enough ;), but why why 2 at the same time ?
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

HalfBlindLefty wrote:They both seem nice enough ;), but why why 2 at the same time ?
You can never have too much guitars... :wink:
MichaelRobinson

12bar wrote:
HalfBlindLefty wrote:They both seem nice enough ;), but why why 2 at the same time ?
You can never have too much guitars... :wink:
Quite right, 12bar. I can not decide if I should buy one at a time or both at once. I like them both and find it difficult to abandon any of them. So I think of the money. Then it will be just a guitar. So I keep on like this.
None of the guitars are in stock so I'll have to wait. It's damn difficult to arrive at a decision. I want both, and money I have but ..... It's hard.

The doubts set in as well. It is more or less professional who demonstrates the guitars of the time. It's a hell of a selling point. The question I ask myself is; Can I ever get such a sound from the guitars that these guys can?

It is difficult to decision time and come up with something sensible.

Yes. You can not have a guitar too much.

Confusion....... :nuts: :nuts:
MichaelRobinson

It was not the purchase of both. I'm no longer sure I buy both but preliminary purchase the Woodo becomes in July, if I buy it........ :think:

The Ibanez I've ordered so it takes a maximum of one week before I have it. My demands on myself incresed a lot. It's an expensive guitar, in my eyes, and I am forced to focus and getting better at handling the guitar..... :phew: