acoustic guitar

Talk about guitars, amplifiers, effects and other gear
MichaelRobinson

acoustic guitar

Post by MichaelRobinson »

Well ............ Maybe it s time to buy an acoustic guitar. It is a long time since I had one. The problem is that I do not believe I learn something more. Is probably not enough musical. Is very ambivilent. Want maybe more than I can handle. Thinking closest to the art of teaching me real finger style.
If I buy a guitar so maybe it is throwing money away.
I feel already that I spent too much money on the guitars I have and the audio system.
Wanted and thought I fixed to play every single day and there with passion but find no passion at all anymore.
My playing is mostly a compulsion, now, and the joy is missing.

I feel......... :angry: :wall: ..From there, nothing creative at all.

I have no talent at all, I've found, and it's shit.............. :angry: :motz: :wall:.........I'm a looser............. :tease:

Does anyone have an advice how to get back the urge?
12bar
Site Admin

Re: acoustic guitar

Post by 12bar »

Buy an acoustic, sit down and play. This will open new ways.
And: you HAVE talent!
adrianto

Re: acoustic guitar

Post by adrianto »

look for great videos of guitar players or band, when you found one, listen to their music then try to play guitar again. There's a big difference between hearing and listening, when I am listening I visualize me playing the song that I'm listening to and feel the tone and licks note after note, so I have kind of a big picture about how should I position my hand on my guitar to play the entire song. When I do this, sometimes I get the feel that I almost "conquered" this song and thus gained confidence.

or just watch great videos and/or remember your biggest gig would do :big_smile:
I like salads.