Taking my Mrs...

Talking Blues, news, cool links
Pena

Taking my Mrs...

Post by Pena »

on next saturday to this here: http://www.puistoblues.fi/
Puisto(park)blues was first time in 1978, with paying crowd of 70 people :big_smile: now there are a bit more, though the main event on sat. takes only about 10-12 thousand people. The whole thing starts tomorrow, wednesday, and goes on to sunday, so there'll be folk. And weather should be sunny, if you believe the weatherperson in tv. :icon_whoknows:
Events are in clubs, street...etc and also for children, so it's also ment for families.
Click on the "hyppää kyytiin" (hop along) and you'll get to the actual site. Shame, shame, shame that there ain't no english site.
There's also presentation of the bands and performers, and some have working myspace sites where you can hear their music also.

:wave: Pena
"The blues is a low down achein' chill" Robert Johnson
12bar
Site Admin

Re: Taking my Mrs...

Post by 12bar »

Thanks! Although it's a hard read... :eye_rub:
This one is nice: Image
MikeJackal

Post by MikeJackal »

If you go to the website through Google Chrome it offers to translate the site into English for you...much quicker than learning another language.
"You Only Live But Once, When Your Dead Your Done...So Let The Good Times Roll" - B.B. King
"I'm So Lonesome I Don't Even Have Me No Friend, I've Done So Much Crying Will I Ever Laugh Again" - Peter Green
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

Na - Blues is about the right to suffer... :lol: