Any Sean Costello fans here

Talking Blues, news, cool links
ratfinkdan

Any Sean Costello fans here

Post by ratfinkdan »

As the title says, any Sean Costello fans here at the 12 bar blues, great player! There are a lot of youtube videos out there. He played lead on Susan Tedeschis just won't burn cd when he was like 17, His last cd we can get togeather is really good, made the p90s in that old 52 Les Paul just wail!! Check him out, good stuff!
VikingBlues

Re: Any Sean Costello fans here

Post by VikingBlues »

Showing my ignorance again :shy: - it's a name that hadn't really registered with me, but I've only recently come to appreciate blues.

Thanks for pointing him out in this post - the YouTube videos show some great playing and some beautiful P90 tones. I will certainly investigate his work more thoroughly.

I see with the album "We Can Get Together" that Blues Matters awarded it first place in a reader's poll of the best blues albums of 2008.

For such a talent to be snuffed out before even the age of 29 is very sad indeed, as was the Bipolar disorder from which he sufferd.
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
Bluesidae

Post by Bluesidae »

Sean was special. A true blues player. His legacy is his music. He left us too early.
Bluesidae

Post by Bluesidae »

Sean was special. A true blues player. His legacy is his music. He left us too early.