Midi file

Talking Blues, news, cool links
2WheelsOfBlues

Midi file

Post by 2WheelsOfBlues »

Hi hi all,

It took a while, but we're back.
Yes ... We, the guitar and I :wink:
I have a new thing I am doing quite busy and yes unfortunately the requested time

Have discovered a new thing (thanks to HBL) and that is with real band, sits at band in a box, a midi playback.

Will not quite go into here, the ones who use it know what I mean.
Now I'm looking for a good midi of The Loner Gary Moore, preferably with the long intro.

Sure I have already downloaded a handful, but so far without satisfying results.
All they turn on 1 track.
So hence the call who has one, or who can tell me what
the site where they are offering good material.

If this the wrong place for the topic, i'm sorry and feel free to move it.
play guitar like the wind, mysterious but definitely present....
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Re: Midi file

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

You got mail :)
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....
angleblue63

Post by angleblue63 »

Picked up a new cd today, Magic Sam: Live 1969 Raw Blues, recoreded live in a small club in Berkeley Calif in 1969 just 5 months before his death. Its a new release, sounds really good, sound quality isn't perfect, it sounds like it live in small club, but it isn't bad. Magic Sam is on fire this night, its a trio setting and the guitar is right out in front. This is how its supposed to sound, Chicago blues at their best, if you can check it out you won't be disappointed, if your not familiar with Magic Sam you need to check him out, a great Chicago bluesman who died way to early ( only 32 ). Dan
HalfBlindLefty
Admin

Post by HalfBlindLefty »

Wondering what this last reply is all about, looking at the topic's subject.
It makes me itchy, for now I'll look at it as a misintepretation of the topic's title.

Welcome here, a short introduction would be nice :)
A long time ago, in the old forum : Registered: Mon, 27 Nov 2006. Wonder were the other old members all went....