DDoS attack

Guest book, site news and suggestions, introductions
ElMano

Re: DDoS attack

Post by ElMano »

Hello all friends, out there. Glad to be back, I hate to kick off cold turkey :high5: Lucky me was mailed by Gerd to send my IP address :chicken:
I was just started to post you some news i want to share with you. :away: i will give the list :shy:
I have played a couple of BT for use at the dutch bluesforum one of that tracks was a rockabilly one ( i didn't play that for 30 years :shy: )
Next week(Saturday) i gonna visit HBL to give Woody and The Woodycaster a voice
I wrote a song together with Soraya our young and very talented new singer that became on the same CD as HBL
The Chitlin Crew is be asked to play a life gig in the internet radio www.futurefm.nl In n November
The owner of the Dutch bluesforum is started to fix us a nice website
We have been asked to join a band battle (we didn't accept it but still nice of them)
The post bring me a brand new Telecaster (London City comet mk1) a gift from a music store i build custom made Bluesharps for.
Next Friday, it was 30 years ago that i married the best ever ( wonder what ever she has been seeing in me but still glad she did :pray: )

Pffffffffffffffffffffff So now i can sleep tonight :beer: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Glad to be back
You can't bend the rule, Every man is some womans fool
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

ElMano wrote:Next Friday, it was 30 years ago that i married the best ever ( wonder what ever she has been seeing in me but still glad she did :pray: )
Many congatulations to you both - and have a wonderful Friday. :clap: :beer:

We're just under 4 years short of that 30 year landmark chez Viking - but like you I am so pleased and amazed someone could see enough good in me to go that distance. We're lucky guys. :D
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!
12bar
Site Admin

Post by 12bar »

:wave: Welcome back, "Woody"! Interesting news you have (and congrats btw.) - please keep us informed about the project! Sounds great! :banana:
Strummer07

Post by Strummer07 »

Wow! El Mano ... its all happening in your neck of the woods !!

good on you ! :thumbsup:

Bon Chance .... & Carpe Diem !!
"Death is just a heartbeat away"
lyric from "Out in The Fields"
Gary Moore 1952-2011
weelie

Post by weelie »

looks like i'm blocked connecting from the office... Oh and i deleted the email already. :/