Hello everyone!

Guest book, site news and suggestions, introductions
tbone

Hello everyone!

Post by tbone »

Hello everyone!

Glad I found this place - this is really a great web site, the impressive effort to put something like this up just for the love of it is much appreciated! You guys and gals at the Forum seem to be very nice, too... About me: I just came back to guitar playing after a very long time. Momentarily I review some Blues books I started to work with years ago (after annoying my friends by strumming the some chords over and over for what felt like a lifetime) and try to play at least a few minutes per day if "real life" allows it (if there's someone also working with the BYCU series: The old forum is back up: http://www.bluesyoucanuse.com/forum.html - I record my review/progress and post it there, fellow players found it helpful to see someone else play the tunes (check fingerings etc.), and it's also great to get some Feedback ).. ... I also try to use other resources to improve my playing, but have to be careful not to get lost in the enchanted forest of guitar tutorials... your site give some good guidelines for developing a road map for my musical journey, thank you very much... that being said, I should take the advise about ear training serious...

Greetings,

tbone
12bar
Site Admin

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by 12bar »

:welcome: to the forum! Feel free to share your Blues with us :thumbsup:
MichaelRobinson

Post by MichaelRobinson »

:welcome: - tbone from Sweden
tbone

Post by tbone »

Wow, thank you very much for the friendly welcome!
VikingBlues

Post by VikingBlues »

:welcome: to the forum tbone. :D

I've been here a lot of years and I'm still amazed at the work that must have gone into setting this forum up the way it is. As you rightly say - done for the love of it.
An improv a day keeps the demons at bay!